Saturday, June 27, 2009

The "C" family!


The family I photographed today is one of my favorites. The children are beautiful and sweet and polite, and oh, so well taught. It is obvious that their mom and dad make them a huge priority. Amy, the mom, is my hero. I have so much respect for her and the things she does. And can you believe Amy and her husband have had 7 children in less than 11 years? They're wonderful, I tell you!

I promised Amy that she would see a sneak peek tonight, so here it is, Amy! I hope you love them as much as I do. I will get you your disk ASAP.

4 comments:

  1. I am almost-literally peeing my pants with excitement right now. THANK YOU!!!

    Hey wait... I already called dibs on YOU being MY hero. No touchbacks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are really quite exceptional. You gots mad skillz with the camera.

    -Dave, one of Amy's horde of brothers in law

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, these pictures are amazing. That's all there is to it. And Amy is one of my heros too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are amazing, but not as amazing as the kids. We love having them in our home. They are fun to play with and anxious to please. One of my favorite things is reading with them. They do a great job.
    /Grandpa/

    ReplyDelete

Followers